Student Innovators Blog

Student Innovators Blog

About Me

My photo
The Student Innovators is a group of students passionate about using technology to help learning. They will be trying out apps and web tools alongside their studies and give feedback on the Student Innovator blog. They work together as a team to share their experiences so you know before you download which app is best. You are welcome to read their reviews and leave comments.

Friday 20 November 2015

Simplenote by Liam

Name of App: Simplenote
Cost: Free
Device/s used: iPhone
Available on: Apple, Android and Online


What was good about this tool?
This app is a great note taking tool, I can make quick notes on the go. I can collaborate on my notes with my friends, in real time or I can send them the link. I can also switch between different versions, allowing be to go back if make any changes which are wrong. I can keep my notes organised by 'tagging' them.  I can export by notes by sending it via 'Airdrop' or use other applications such as Yammer, Twitter, Message or Mail. 


What was bad about this tool?
It doesn't allow me to insert any images into my notes. 
How did you use this tool?
To help me be organised by creating 'to do' lists, and write any memos. I also like the collaboration tool. 

Overall I prefer the Notes app already with my iPhone, as I can insert images. A good app to help you if you need to create simple lists but I will continue to use my Notes app. 

No comments:

Post a Comment